Brand: Mercer Culinary
- Santoprene handle for comfort and safe grip, NSF certified
- High carbon forged steel from Soligen, Germany. Stain-resistant x50 Cr Mo V15 resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Full tang that runs the entire length of the handle for superior balance.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
Publisher: Mercer Tool Corp.
Details: Product Description Mercer Culinary Genesis 10-Inch Forged Chef's Knife Amazon.com A supplier to the vast majority of cooking academies, Mercer Cutlery offers the Genesis Collection of kitchen knives to provide professional quality to the home chef. Comfortable, durable, and efficient, Genesis knives feature fully forged, single-piece blades made from high-carbon, no-stain German steel. Their taper-grind edges are polished by hand, and their substantial bolsters provide helpful balance. Black nonslip Santoprene handles make Genesis knives comfortable and secure in the grip, improving efficiency and safety in the kitchen. Sized up for big jobs, this Genesis 10-inch chef's knife makes quick work of slicing thick cuts of meat and dicing mounds of onions. With its elongated blade and substantial weight, it is a good choice for dedicated cooks with large hands. A complement to the Genesis carving and santoku knives, the piece is made in Taiwan using European components and technology. It should be washed by hand for best results and carries Mercer's one-year warranty. --Emily Bedard
Package Dimensions: 16.9 x 4.0 x 0.8 inches